We’re looking for a proven Business Development Account Manager with responsibilities for our Middletown location to use their consultative sales approach to provide technology solutions to fit both our existing and new client office needs. This is a sales position with growth opportunities with a proven leader in the office technology industry.
Enjoy the advantages of big company resources:
- Resources readily available to help you provide a complete solution to your customer and boost your sales dollars.
- Availability of the best-known names in the office equipment industry so you enjoy name brand recognition for your business to business (B2B) sales calls.
- Backed by award-winning service and a team orientation with bench strength to support your sale and aftermarket to ensure repeat business for you.
- Competitive compensation packages including 401K and benefits
- Use our outstanding reputation, resources and our long-standing support of the local community to support your sales growth.
Enjoy the feel of a small company:
- That welcomes fresh ideas and talents. We empower our employees to create innovative solutions for our customers.
- With open door policies.
- That has enjoyed three generations of local ownership focused on keeping our family-friendly culture going strong after 50 years! (And we make time for fun, too!)
In this Business Development Account Executive role you’ll
- Call on and cultivate accounts within an assigned territory.
- Use your consultative sales skills to uncover customer needs.
- Conduct analysis of customer’s current environment and use your creative side to identify ways to improve their situation through process, productivity and cost savings.
- Prepare professional presentations, sales proposals and product/software demonstrations to close sales and meet your personal income goals.
- After closing the sale, maintain an on-going relationship with the customer to expand their current solution and build business for your sales territory.
If you have 2+ years industry experience and a college degree (or equivalent work experience) and want to join a team that gives you growth potential, values your efforts and encourages you to make a difference, please contact us