We’re looking for a proven Business Development Account Manager with responsibilities for our Pottstown location to use their consultative sales approach to provide technology solutions to fit our customers’ office needs. This is a sales position with growth opportunities with a proven leader in the office technology industry.
Enjoy the advantages of big company resources:
- Resources readily available to help you provide a complete solution to your customer and boost your sales dollars.
- Availability of the best-known names in the office equipment industry so you enjoy name brand recognition for your business to business (B2B) sales calls.
- Backed by award-winning service and a team orientation with bench strength to support your sale and aftermarket to ensure repeat business for you.
- Competitive compensation packages including 401K and benefits
- Use our outstanding reputation, resources and our long-standing support of the local community to support your sales growth.
Enjoy the feel of a small company:
- That welcomes fresh ideas and talents. We empower our employees to create innovative solutions for our customers.
- With open door policies.
- That has enjoyed three generations of local ownership focused on keeping our family-friendly culture going strong after 50 years! (And we make time for fun, too!)
In this Business Development Account Executive role you’ll
- Call on and cultivate accounts within an assigned territory.
- Use your consultative sales skills to uncover customer needs.
- Conduct analysis of customer’s current environment and use your creative side to identify ways to improve their situation through process, productivity and cost savings.
- Prepare professional presentations, sales proposals and product/software demonstrations to close sales and meet your personal income goals.
- After closing the sale, maintain an on-going relationship with the customer to expand their current solution and build business for your sales territory.
If you have 2+ years industry experience and a college degree (or equivalent work experience) and want to join a team that gives you growth potential, values your efforts and encourages you to make a difference, please contact us