The Business Development Account Manager will be working in the BD team at adMarketplace.
The Business Development Account Manager will be pivitol for growing, managing and maintaining key inventory partners for our business. The Business Development Account Manager will monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
- Owning relationships with a portfolio composed of mid-sized publishers accounts
- Supporting the team in dealing with tier 1 publishers; including analysis on campaigns and recommendations
- Becoming a full expert in Admarketplace buying technologies
- Main point of contact between BD team and other internal teams (Sales / Ops)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (minimum GPA 3.0)
- 1-3 years account management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Client facing experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential
- Knowledge of the digital market is a plus
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. Recently named the 8th fastest-growing private company in New York, adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts. We organize and host meet-ups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.
Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.
Our recently renovated offices overlook the fabulous mid-town skyline. We serve healthy gourmet lunches to our team and provide weekly
"lunch & learns". Ping-pong tables, fully stocked beverage cooler, kegorator, fantasy football leagues, video game tournaments all serve as great reminders that hard work can always be balanced with fun.
adMarketplace - 8 months ago
adMarketplace is a privately held digital advertising company that operates the largest global search network outside of the major search...