Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices via the Apple Store, Google Play, and on the Web via Facebook, Yahoo, Kabam.com and other platforms. In 2012 Kabam revenues grew by 70 percent to more than $180 million. The company is profitable and has seven titles that gross more than $1 million per month, including four grossing more than $3 million and two grossing more than $7 million per month. Kabam's Kingdoms of Camelot franchise has grossed more than $200 million in less than four years, making it one of the top 10 strategy franchises of all time. In 2012, Kabam Publishing was launched and in April 2013 Kabam announced the $50 million WWDevFund to provide third-party developers access to Kabam’s technology platform, marketing channels, and best practices that Kabam’s in-house development teams use to bring wildly successful games to players worldwide. Kabam has 600 employees across three continents, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Google, Warner Brothers, MGM, SK Telecom, Intel, Canaan Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Pinnacle Ventures. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
The Business Development Analyst will manage the Business Development team’s financial forecasting, handle all of the administrative tasks, and any ad hoc requests/projects for the group. This role will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Worldwide Business Development and will be charged with working in a cross-functional environment with several studios across the company. Key ingredients to success include deep understanding of our business, being analytical, and detail oriented.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- End-to-end management of the financial forecasting process for Business Development
- Weekly updates for all of the Featuring Tracker Documents for the group
- Update our weekly roadmap with key dates, product features, game names, etc…
- Collaborate with Financial Planning & Analysis team within Kabam
- Close collaboration within the Business Development team
- Minimum of 4-6 years of professional experience in financial forecasting, data analysis and/or data modeling
- Strong Excel skills, i.e. comfortable with large amounts of data, Pivot tables, Vlookups, writing macros, etc.
- Someone who is very detail oriented, with an eye to catch and reconcile small details
- Demonstrate ability to understand “what is success” for partners and for the company
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in gaming industry is a plus
- Dynamic – ability to move fast and to change focus as needs change
Full Health, Dental, and Vision; 401k matching; $250 gym reimbursement; $1000 per year educational stipend; daily catered lunches; tons of snacks, drinks, etc.
To send us your information, click 'Apply Now' below.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...