The BDC Assistant Manager has three very distinct areas of responsibility which include working with business development representatives, vehicle sales managers and customers (past, present and future).
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have a successful background in sales and/or call center operations, and possess exceptional technology, communication and organizational skills; must have a positive attitude, along with excellent selling abilities.
- Monitoring and responding to internet leads and phone calls
- Initiating high volume of outbound calls to existing and prospective customers
- Coordinating sales appointments
If you are one who creates opportunity, and are looking for a highly compensated career with a large and expanding organization, APPLY NOW!
- Previous experience in customer service environment.
- Computer skills to include Internet, MS Windows & Office, Customer Relationship Management software.
- Excellent telephone skills; ability to gain rapport over the phone
- Ability to work a flexible schedule Monday through Friday to maximize opportunities.
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships
Fred Beans - 13 months ago