Functional Title: Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate will work closely with Business Development Officers and serve as the strategic liaison in helping to identify ultra high net worth prospects.
- Develop client acquisition strategies with Business Development Officers and Senior Resident Officers.
- Oversee the coordination of Business Development Analysts on all prospect analyses and presentation preparations.
- Qualify leads received from lead generators and other sources, follow-up on activity, client profiling, and set up meetings.
- Travel as needed to conferences prospective client meetings and conferences.
- Work with tax and estate planning professionals in connection with business development.
- Use proprietary and licensed software and databases to capture activity and progress of sales opportunities.
- Have proficiency in asset allocation modeling, investment portfolio analysis, fixed income portfolio analysis, and tax transition portfolio analysis.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- MBA required; CFA preferred.
- Two to four years of prior experience in Financial Services, with some exposure to Private Wealth Management, Investment Management, Investment Banking, or related field.
- Series 7 and 63 preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency.
- Successful candidate must be results driven, and a motivated self-starter who is committed to excellence.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM technology.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced team environment.
Bessemer Trust Company is a unique wealth management and investment advisory firm that has provided wealth management solutions to...