EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Business Development Associate to join our world class Commercial and Industrial Sales organization in our Boston, MA office. The Business Development Associate will be responsible for developing new prospects to increase revenue according to EnerNOC’s annual prospecting, customer meeting, and proposal goals. This is a stellar opportunity to work with a team of incredibly bright and motivated sales professionals within a growing and exciting industry. This individual’s eagerness to bring his or her top notch sales skills to a domain that “makes a difference” will be rewarded with the ability to offer meaningful solutions to customers and strong commission potential. The EnerNOC team truly works together to combat the energy crisis using innovation, technology, and our passion to drive change, and the Business Development Associate role combines business development and world class technology to directly impact the way organizations manage their energy.
- Calling large Commercial and Industrial prospects to deliver EnerNOC’s value proposition.
- Engaging prospects in technical discussions centered on their ability to partner with EnerNOC in the demand response program.
- Scheduling technical site visits for outside sales counterparts.
- Partnering with outside sales counterparts to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Delivering weekly, quarterly, and annual sales metrics.
- B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in a business-related or technical discipline.
- Previous sales experience calling prospects.
- Proven success presenting a value proposition and a track record of quota attainment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of professionalism and an ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- A sense of initiative and strong motivation to exceed sales goals.
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...