EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Business Development Associate to join our world-class C&I Sales organization in both our Boston, MA and San Francisco, CA offices. The Business Development Associate will be responsible for developing new prospects to increase revenue according to EnerNOC’s annual prospecting, customer meeting, and proposal goals. This is a stellar opportunity to work with a team of incredibly bright and motivated sales professionals within a growing and exciting industry. This individual’s eagerness to bring his/her top notch sales skills to a domain that “makes a difference” will be rewarded with the ability to offer meaningful solutions to customers and strong commission potential. The EnerNOC team truly works together to combat the energy crisis using innovation, technology, and our passion to drive change, and the Business Development Associate role combines business development and world-class technology to directly impact the way organizations manage their energy.
- Calling prospects to identify, qualify and close new business
- Following up on meetings with prospects identified and seeing them through the sales cycle by scheduling additional meetings
- Providing stakeholders with appropriate marketing literature
- Scheduling technical site visits
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required
- Previous sales experience calling prospects
- Proven success presenting a value proposition
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong technical aptitude
- A sense of initiative and strong motivation
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, or a similar CRM
- Prior experience within and/or passion for the clean tech sector
EnerNOC - 18 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...