Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
Working within the Business Development group, the Business Development Associate will be responsible for supporting the Business Development team’s efforts in signing up partners, enabling partners, and maintaining the appropriate metrics.
• Support Business Development strategic partnerships and initiatives
• Manage inbound partner inquiries
• Be the subject matter expert for all Business Development processes, best practices and metrics
• Provide input and recommendations regarding communications for Business Development efforts
• Prioritize efforts for Business Development projects and onboarding
• Assist Business Development with partner lead referrals, approvals and routing
• Work closely with Business Development and Sales Operations on efficient order processing and fulfillment
• Oversee Salesforce CRM customer data for accuracy and reporting
• Drive referrals from partners to the Intacct sales organization
• Be a complete team player both with internal and external teams.
• Bachelors degree in business, finance or related fields
• 3-5+ years of experience in sales operations, or business development
• Prior experience with CRM systems and sales presentation tools, such as Salesforce.com and WebEx
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem solving skills
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently
• Demonstrated commitment, energy, and integrity, with the ability to be self-motivating, and produce high quality work within established deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work independently and cross functionally
• Ability to provide insight and methods improving on established processes.