VERTEX Environmental Services, Inc. is seeking an entry-level business development associate who welcomes the challenge of joining our team in Weymouth, MA headquarters. VERTEX is a rapidly growing, multi-national consulting firm that is experiencing exponential growth, and we’re looking to augment our team of talented individuals! Do you enjoy using a wide variety of technological resources to meet and exceed client goals and expectations as well as improve inter-office efficiency? Are you looking for a fast-paced atmosphere, dedicated to exceeding client expectations of excellence? Are you looking for a company that believes in promoting from within, and the only limitation is defined by you? If so, this is the right opportunity for you!
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Developing and maintaining business contacts throughout a variety of client types
- Discovering public and private sector project leads
- Coordination and deployment of marketing materials
- Coordination of (and attend as needed) client meetings for Senior Management
- Online marketing and corporate website maintenance
- Develop and implement, with Senior Management, an aggressive business development program for all market sectors (including Due Diligence, Property Condition Assessments, Remediation and Energy)
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, marketing, communications, construction, architecture, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strength in working independently, self motivated
- Positive, outgoing, and personable
- Experience in outreach/communications/promotion of any kind
- Experience in Environmental, Consulting or business development fields is a plus
- Dependable vehicle required for this position.
This is a unique opportunity to learn more about the construction and environmental services fields, while developing critical business skills.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks and handle multiple priorities, and have the ability to perform exceptionally under high stress conditions.
- Knowledge of computer operations and standard software packages (word processing, spreadsheets, Adobe) required.
For consideration, please submit application at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3593391
Vertex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and a positive corporate culture. For more information about the Vertex team, please visit our website at vertexeng.com .
The Vertex Companies, LLC. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard