Then now is the time to join United Home Technologies sales team! Our expanding commercial and retail divisions are seeking high energy, enthusiastic Business Development Associates to join our sales team at our Salmon Creek, WA location. The primary function of this role is to identify sales and marketing opportunities by prospecting and qualifying potential customers, and by managing smaller accounts via phone and email. The Business Development Associate also manages and performs fax, email, and phone campaigns to obtain product placements and pursue program adoptions at the store level. This position interacts regularly with the sales team, brokers, and second level customers as well as multiple internal departments. The Business Development Associate works under limited supervision as part of a cohesive team
The qualified candidate will earn base salary plus sales incentives to sell UHT products, develop relationships with potential customers, and acquire new accounts. Qualifications include strong sales and service orientation. Commercial or Retail sales experience is preferred. International Sales in same area a big plus!
- Acute attention to quality and detail. New Business Development
- Client/Prospect Relationship Development
- Cold Calling
- Positive personality and ability to identify and influence decision makers on the value of product offerings and services.
- Self-Motivated Individual with the desire to work in a fast paced environment, where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success
- Problem Solving, Decision Making. Listening and Creative Thinking Capabilities
- Develop a business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Ability to manage proposal responses
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
Base salary plus generous commission package.
- This is an entry level position. It is a great opportunity for a recent college grad or an individual with limited sales experience.
- 0 -5 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring accounts in a food service, retail, or related industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Candidates must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management.
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
- Candidates are expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
- Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self-motivated.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple and changing priorities.
We offer Direct Deposit, paid travel, mileage reimbursement, optional limited Medical Insurance, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. To be considered, you must submit a resume and cover letter.
United Home Technologies LLC is headquartered in Vancouver, WA. The corporate office houses the logistics, warehouse, human resource, sales...