Gwinnett Place Honda |
, located in Duluth, GA , is looking for Business Development Center Representatives with proven track record to join our team. www.GPHonda.com
Gwinnett Place Honda is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
Gwinnett Place Honda is currently seeking talented Business Development Center Representatives who want to join a winning team and to be part of one of the most successful dealerships in the metro Atlanta area.
Gwinnett Place Honda needs talented and self-motivated Business Development Center Representatives to help us expand our sales volume as we move into 2013. We offer a very competitive pay plan and benefits package. We are seeking individuals who are seeking a career in the automotive sales industry.
If you have a passion for excellence, are a self-motivated professional with the ability to generate customer loyalty, and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team, then come join the Gwinnett Place Honda team.
Business Development Center Representative is responsible for lead generation activities in support of the company’s sales and service goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer ALL incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script, and schedule a sales appointment.
- Log ALL customer comments into Aeros and Reynolds and Reynolds
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made in Aeros.
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future happy Hendrick clients.
- Post scheduled appointments on appointment board in the BDC.
- Re-schedule “no-show" customer appointments.
- Follow-up with sales department to determine if the appointment was kept and what the outcome was. Schedule future contact as needed.
- Purify and update customer changes in database.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing incentives.
- Respond to customer website request (internet inquiries).
- Contact internet clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales appointment.
- Notify necessary departments to inform of appointments set.
- Forward ANY customers concerns to the correct department Manager and follow-up.
- Pleasant and engaging phone persona
- At least 1 year sales call center experience preferred
- Sales environment background is a requirement
- Must be money motivated
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard