ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Accountable for driving franchisee sales and profit, coaching for operational excellence, and enforcing brand standards by providing high level business consulting expertise and advice to a defined group of franchisees. Provides leadership to execute our company mission to simplify and improve the quality of our customers’ lives.
• Drives revenue growth by developing annual sales, marketing, and financial plans for each franchisee. Performs business evaluations. Tracks and facilitates progress by gathering and analyzing data, making recommendations, building commitment, and overcoming objections.
• Advises franchisees how to evaluate and act on financial analysis tools such as profit and loss statements, balance sheet, cash flow review, financial key performance indicators, pricing strategies, etc.
• Identifies business needs and opportunities to improve performance and growth by leveraging company operating systems. Facilitates learning and sharing of best practices in a wide variety of formats, including group presentations and face to face training.
• Ensures full brand standards compliance with all products, equipment, tools, operating systems, processes, and initiatives to promote operational excellence and superior customer experiences. Provides action plans with timing to resolve any system non-compliance. Performs field audits for quality assurance.
• Operates motor vehicle when traveling to conduct field audits, site visits, etc.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience required;
• Master’s degree preferred 5+ years of experience in business operations management or related field required
• Experience in project management, leadership, budgets, profit and loss, employee supervision, customer service, and conflict resolution required
• Sales experience in the service industry preferred • Multi-unit franchise operations or strategic business planning experience preferred
Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record, defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Business and financial acumen Strategic and innovative thinking skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Project management, organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Coaching and influencing skills
• Executive presence with the ability to speak publicly (e.g. facilitation of workshops, training sessions, and large group settings)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications(e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to review financials and key metrics and determine corrective course of action
• Ability and willingness to travel 50-60%, including overnight
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster - 16 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...