Requisition #: 0562 |
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Applied Engineering Technology, Inc. / Applied Engineering, Inc., is accepting applications for a Business Development Consultant to be responsible for account sales for a growing, established engineering and IT firm in SD. This position is based out of our Sioux Falls, SD office. The Business Development Consultant is responsible for selling and marketing engineering and manufacturing software solutions along with technical, training, and professional services. Technical services focus on product design, engineering documentation, manufacturing engineering, training, and IT consulting services. As a Business Development Consultant, you will pursue and establish contact with prospective customers, develop new accounts, call on executives and department managers, manage assigned accounts within a named territory, and deliver compelling sales presentations. Related position titles: Account Executive, Account Representative, Engineering and Technical Services Business Consultant, Sales Consultant.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an Engineering or Business-related field preferred
• Outside sales experience in the areas of technical products or professional services and proven sales ability required
• Outside sales experience in the areas of CAD/CAM/CAE software or professional services preferred
• Experience selling high technology software and services to manufacturing/engineering companies preferred
• Marketing and market planning knowledge
• Computer literacy including e-mail, Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, customer tracking software and database applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, well developed presentation skills, professional composure, and excellent customer relations skills
• Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to travel
Applied Engineering Inc. is an engineering and technology services firm that is dedicated to proving superior engineering services and technology solutions with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards for our unique company culture that fosters growth and success for our employees. In addition, Applied offers a competitive salary plus commission for this position, 401K retirement plan, and a total benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision and other insurance options. We are also proud to be a 100% employee-owned company.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorships.
Applied Engineering, Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applied Engineering - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Esterline Technologies Corporation (Esterline) is a specialized manufacturing company principally serving aerospace and defense customers....