GS5, LLC, a Northern Virginia based Limited Liability Company, provides a range of analytical, acquisition, and business management support services and products to Intelligence and Command and Control communities within the Department of Defense. Privately owned by the principle founders, the company leverages its domain expertise in intelligence analysis, program and business management methods and management tool development. GS5 provides a range of analytical, program and business management support services for the Joint Battle Command and Control and intelligence communities.
In 2008, GS5 was named Prime Contractor of the Year by the Small Business Administration, was also voted one of Virginia’s Top 100 Diversity Owned Small Businesses. In 2009 and 2010, GS5 was named to the Inc 500 list, as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and received honorable mention distinction on the Washingtonian Magazine’s Great Places to Work list.
GS5 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
GS5 is seeking business development (BD) subject matter experts (SME) interested in leading targeted business development opportunities as an independent consultant (1099) with the potential for full-time employment status, possibly in a leadership role, upon the successful award of such opportunities.
Business development support tasks may include:
GS5 is specifically seeking SME support to the following areas and contract vehicles:
- White Paper development
- Request For Proposal (RFP) response technical support & leadership
- Meeting proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
- Gathering proposal information by identifying sources of information
- Maintaining quality results by using templates and following proposal writing standards including readability and consistency
- Cyber Security
- Information Technology (IT) Development & Support (e.g. SharePoint, JAVA, .NET, C++)
- Systems Engineering
- Linguist, Language and Interpretation Services
- Program Management & Professional Services
- Acquisition & Logistics
- Advisory Support
GS5 - 12 months ago