Brickell Honda is seeking an individual who loves to network, be social, is coachable, and self-motivated to excel in a Business Development position. Candidate must have the desire to grow alongside a nationally ranked internet sales department with an ambition to match our company culture and drive. We are looking for candidates who excel in a "modern" company culture and have the intrinsic motivation to work until the job is done and done correctly. Young professionals tend to excel in our work environment and assimilate well with our company culture.
1) Primary Responsibility – Generate Traffic and Develop Business
2) Lead Acquisition – Make initial contact with hot prospects and connect through phone, email, and text to set appointments .
3) Phone Presence – Able to perform multiple customer follow up calls daily to seek out customer needs to ensure they are met before, during and after point of sale.
4) Data Measuring & Forecasting – Provide monthly reports and forecasts to department manager.
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Entre-Leader who takes initiative every day
- Ability to work at a high level in a fast paced environment daily
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Fits well within our company culture
- Detail Oriented with Very Strong Organizational Skills
- A strong belief in ethical business principles
If you have thoroughly read the above and you’re the person we are looking for, please send your Resume to MMurgadoJr@BrickellMotors.com .
- Ability to listen carefully and understand customer’s true intentions
- Ability to ask good meaningful questions that help customers identify they problems they need solved
- Needs to be confident and humble at the same time
- Puts a customer first to ensure a job well done regardless of the outcome
- Actions with purpose and ensuring a step forward with every move
To be considered, please answer the following questions:
What best describes your principle motivation? Money, Perks, or Recognition?
Have you ever played a sport? If so, which sport and what position? If not, what competitive activity do you enjoy and why?
$35,000 - $50,000+
Full Time w/ Flexible Hours – 40 Hours a week
Monster - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -