CALL CENTER COORDINATOR-
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Snell Motors is looking for an energetic, friendly, and professional candidate that will help to take the dealership to the next level in sales and customer service. We are looking for a person with a strong desire to excel in a fast paced environment. The individual we are seeking enjoys being challenged to succeed, has an excellent work ethic with strong values and integrity and is a reliable, responsible team player.
Snell Motors wants and needs the best of the best! Our digital marketing strategy is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Call Center Coordinator who can assist with the demand of a fast-paced customer service environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD:
- Be highly self-motivated and goal-oriented with a drive for success
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Exemplify professional standards in communication
- Be willing to challenge any obstacles in order to provide outstanding customer service
- Have a positive attitude with the desire to grow personally and professionally
- Encompass the ability to work as part of a team toward a common goal
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, email applications(any) and internet searching techniques
- Typing skills of 35+ wpm
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable on the phone and computer for the primary portion of their day
This position is part time at 35 hours a week hours per week with the opportunity to go full time after a 90 day review. If given full-time status, we offer the following benefits- heath, dental, life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending, and 401K.
Automotive background is not necessary; our comprehensive, paid training and dedicated management team will give you all the tools needed to succeed.
Why Snell Motors? We have taken care of the reputation and the resources, giving you everything necessary to apply your selling and customer service skills to exponentially increase your income, which has no limits and is dictated by you!
If you are the individual we are looking for, please send your resume (in Word or PDF format).