The Proposal Writer works with the Corporate Marketing Team, Business Development Managers and General Managers to create compelling, persuasive proposals in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven, business-to-business (B2B) environment.
This position will primarily focus on proposal writing, development and proposal production, but will also write, edit and proofread a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for a range of corporate communications.
- Collects, organizes and maintains required RFP/bid response information and accompanying assets.
- Writes proposals and RFP responses, including editing, layout, coordinating the display of graphics, proofreading and final document production.
- Conducts final proposal draft review and verifies compliance with bid requirements.
- Prepares and/or packages final proposal for submission.
- Takes direction from the Corporate Marketing Team to write and update proposal content.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications or other related field.
- Two years’ technical, proposal and/or grant writing experience (be able to provide samples of work).
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel (2010 or newer) and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Walden Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Walden Security - 20 months ago
Walden Security is something of a right-hand man -- or in this case, woman -- to businesses and government. Majority owned and operated by...