The EMAC Group is looking to hire a Virtual Business Development Director (BDD). In this role, you would be responsible for acquiring long-term, quality clients for EMAC by generating & converting leads into sales.
The ideal individual will direct the growth of the company from its current phase of business and must have a proven track record of successfully implementing business development processes that have contributed to the growth of a company from the ground up.
The BDD will prospect for new clients, meet with existing clients to grow business, discuss needs and solutions with clients, and ultimate close business and provide post sales support.
What makes this an exciting opportunity?
The BDD is responsible for developing lasting relationships with client organizations and marketing EMAC’s Talent Acquisition solutions for value added services.
- This is an Entrepreneurial role with the solid backing and proven processes of an established, nationally-recognized recruiting firm.
- Talent Acquisiition is is in high demand. Demographics point to looming labor shortages which mean increased demand for the services of skilled recruiters.
- Virtual Team of Recruiters and Project Leaders to oversee the clients search assignments.
- Strong income potential. Compensation includes high commissions, bonuses, plus full benefits.
Must have the ability to manage in a fast-paced environment, clearly communicate priorities, as well as engage with customers to ensure long term relationships and achieving highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Strong background in sales; ability to develop new client base in key verical markets
- Must be a proactive leader with strong work ethic
- Outstanding and effective communicator and team player with demonstrated experience working in a challenging environment
- A high desire for individual success and achievement
- Self-starter who enjoys interacting with employees
- Strategic visioning and implementation
- Demonstrated experience implementing process and systems where historically these objectives have been limited
- Provides feedback to Training and Development department on current and future sales training issues.
Essential Functions: Reporting to the Senior Management, the Business Development Director is responsible for all steps associated with the sales process. Responsibilities include:
- Strong understanding of Talent Acquisition and career management from a sales perspective
- Ability to work the sales process towards progress and closure
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly changing, multiple priority and results-oriented environment
- Ability to identify, develop, and present process improvements
- A sense of urgency and the ability to discern the urgent from the important, and manage their efforts accordingly
- Success with a sales / business development framework used to help guide activities during the sales cycle
- Ability to develop effective and lasting relationships with all levels of clients
We provide excellent training, coaching and mentoring. Our methods are proven to produce results. If you have the will to succeed, we’ll show you the way.
- Generating sales leads, cold calling prospective clients and establishing strategies to develop business and sales in new clients within assigned territory
- Preparing and delivering effective proposals to customers
- Developing new business opportunities within your accounts while increasing account knowledge and updating strategies for account development
- Providing customer service to clients and creating strong customer relationships
- Understanding and supporting customer needs and hiring cycles
- Working in a Virtual Team environment, providing feedback, and partnering with the team members
Minimum 5 years business development, preferably in staffing or employment environment.
Proven track record of success in business-to-business sales or corporate fundraising
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal, and presentation skills both in-person and over the telephone
- Must be computer literate; proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels individuals as well as diverse clientele
- Experience in consulting and / or staffing industries
- BS/BA and MBA preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to upgrade their career and the company they are working with. The EMAC Group offers career growth, a great team environment, state of the art tools and processes to support sales, and continual training and development. Compensation includes a high commission structure, bonuses and a full range of benefits.
Executive Management Alternative Consulting Group is comprised of experienced recruiting professionals that bring decades of industry...