The Business Development Director is responsible for Pocket Change's web and ecommerce markets, primarily delivered by incorporating the Rewards platform into target sites to reward consumers for their engagement and loyalty.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Execute full sales cycles with web and ecommerce accounts
- Pitch into target accounts, identify relevant contacts, and engage with them to secure a business relationship.
- Effectively present core value propositions.
- Collaborate with prospects for deep and creative site integrations.
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales quotas
- Manage deal flow and pipeline.
- Evaluate, analyze, and negotiate a variety of deal types
- 2-3 years of sales experience required.
- Expertise in web and ecommerce sales / business developement required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- High standards for work quality, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Self-starter personality and goal-oriented mentality.
- College degree required.
About Pocket Change:
Located in San Francisco, Pocket Change is a universal rewards currency. Consumers earn Pocket Change by using and playing their favorite apps, and redeem them for great reward products. Think American Express Rewards for mobile.
Pocket Change is founded by an experienced team of entrepreneurs and funded by top tier investors: http://pocketchange.com/about