The Business Development team is charged with contributing to Next Jump's top-line growth efforts and participating in a variety of sales, marketing, business development and client management activities. During the 10-week summer program, you will work closely with the business development team to identify, manage and maximize the business impact of numerous partner relationships and programs within Next Jump's consumer loyalty division.
- Aggressively identify, prioritize and develop new relationships with prospective partners on
extending Next Jump's industry leading loyalty platform.
- Maximize client involvement and marketing efforts to promote the Next Jump program across
- Perform research and strategic analysis on new business opportunities, existing client programs,
and competitor programs
- Partner with internal engineers to consistently improve upon the loyalty products offered to
- Identify, evaluate, and develop new markets and areas of growth for Next Jump
Founded in 1994, Next Jump is positioned to become the universal loyalty platform for the internet, leveraging proprietary technology engineered over the last decade. The Company already has the largest footprint in providing rewards and loyalty programs to more than 90,000 corporations, organizations, and affinity groups including 70% of the Fortune 1000 and the largest membership clubs in the country, including AARP, NEA and AAA. Next Jump's WOWPoints is one of the fastest growing virtual currencies due to its cash-like value and flexibility. Consumers are able to earn and burn WOWPoints through all Next Jump powered marketplaces, including OO.com, the Company's first direct to consumer site. Next Jump was founded by Charlie Kim and is based in New York City with offices in Boston, San Francisco and London.
- Outstanding quantitative, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication (verbal, written, and interpersonal) and presentation skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong results orientation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with project teams and clients
- Currently pursuing BA/BS