Are you a college student looking for a fall internship in business or marketing?
Aeronautic Investments is the place for you!
Founded by FIU alumni, we are a small and friendly business in Miami that's growing fast.
What do our interns do?
We always give our interns a big project working on real business.
In previous terms, interns implemented a technical strategy to train some of our customers, manage after-sale support services for some of our products and collaborate with sales and technical teams in business development.
Our interns learn about:
At Aeronautic Investments, we will give you a lot to do, and we will expect that you deliver something great.
- Customer development
- Marketing and SEO
- Product research
- Product presentation
- Project management
- Data management
Our internship program includes a great salary. A lot of companies don't pay interns. We think this is wrong. We teach you a lot and we also pay you for the value that you add to our company.
Aeronautic Investments started based on the simple idea that if we built a company that was a great place to work, we would be able to attract great talent. Our internship program allows talented college students to learn about the B2B industry.
As an Aeronautic Investments intern you will be given a real project to work on that will support one of our products. You will receive mentoring from the team at Aeronautic Investments, and learn about the B2B industry from the experts. We are a small company so you will see everything that goes into a product, marketing, sales, engineering, documentation, customer support and quality control, stuff that you would never learn at a bigger company.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related degree.
- Preference will be given to students between their Junior and Senior years.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- MUST be Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Native Spanish speaker preferred.
- Must be allowed to work legally in the US
- The position is in our office in Doral, Miami, FL
- Internship lasts between 10 and 12 weeks.
- Learn more about our company here
- If you don't have a cover letter please write a great one.
- If you don't have a Linkedin profile please create a great one.
Submit all questions and upload your resume.
** The position is in Miami. Accepting local applicants only.