Alvarez & Marsal, a leading independent global professional services firm, with more than 2,400 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its Healthcare Industry Group. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with healthcare organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
Alvarez & Marsal brings a distinct hands-on approach and a proven track record to each of our end-to-end service offerings—from aligning and optimizing growth, to developing and implementing operational, financial and quality strategies—allowing our professionals to help you to make real change.
The Healthcare Industry Group (“HIG”) is at the forefront in delivering transformational change to the Healthcare industry. A&M’s dedicated healthcare professionals have established a long and successful track record of working with management, boards of directors and stakeholders of both investor-owned and non-profit acute and post-acute providers, payors and suppliers to improve financial, operational and clinical performance. HIG is seeking a part-time intern to assist with business development activities.
Our Healthcare Industry services include:
- Financial Performance
- Operational Effectiveness
- Clinical Quality
- Turnaround and Restructuring
- Transaction and Financial Advisory
- Compliance, Governance and Investigations
- Assist in contacting and sending marketing materials to prospective clients
- Maintain a database and status list of prospective clients
- Analyze prospective clients’ financial and operational performance
- Develop and deliver presentation materials
- Bachelor’s degree with essential classes in Business, Marketing or Communications while currently enrolled in MBA program
- Minimum 3–5 years of experience in sales, business development or client relations
- Previous experience in healthcare related field strongly preferred (medical device or pharmaceutical sales, for example)
- Comfortable cold calling and giving presentations
- Analytical reasoning and solution-focused problem solver with the ability to think critically and independently
- Capable of synthesizing information and developing reports
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively interact with senior management
- Works well under pressure; flexible work style
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint with the ability to develop presentations
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Alvarez & Marsal - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...