App Annie is looking for an energetic undergraduate or MBA student for a paid internship. We are the industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence with clients that include Microsoft, GREE, and EA. You will have an important role in building a fast-growing global startup, reporting directly to the Business Development Manager. The right candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as an enthusiasm to learn and work with sales professionals.
- Conducting industry research
- Comparing and consolidating database information
- Supporting Business Development Manager with day-to-day sales efforts
You are an organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in an international startup environment. You should have a strong interest in mobile.
- Available as a full-time (40+ hours/week) or part-time (20+ hours/week) position in our San Francisco office.
- A stellar internet researcher and competent writer
- A self-starter who identifies and solves problems
- You are an organizational guru and excellent multi-tasker
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and a quick learner of new software.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a strong plus.
At App Annie, we hold our product development team to a very high standard. As such, we as a company stand by the following principles:...