PoweredAnalytics is a rapidly growing Pittsburgh-based startup company at the intersection of two exciting technology trends: big data and software-as-a-service. |
PoweredAnalytics is looking to hire a Business Development Intern to play a significant role in the creation and roll-out of the company ’s go-to-market strategy.
The Marketing Intern will be involved with:
- Learning and executing Lean Startup principles
- Customer development and market validation
- Market research on potential target customers
- Surveying prospects
- Website maintenance
- Outbound messaging
- Go-to-market strategy
- Sales to enterprise clients
Seeking candidates able to start work as soon as possible. Also hiring for summer 2013 positions.
- Go get °em attitude
- Strong creative skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong research skills (particularly online)
- Basic knowledge of technology industry
- Any insights on the database industry or business intelligence are a plus
- Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
PoweredAnalytics empowers companies to turn their data into predictive software features. We offer a suite of cloud-based software applications for data integration, exploration, and prediction-engine deployment. We enable companies to rapidly and cost-effectively deploy predictive analytics in their web applications, without needing a PhD in computer science.
PoweredAnalytics is located in the Uptown region of Pittsburgh near Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh.
PoweredAnalytics - 18 months ago