Media Wizardz is looking for a business development and data analysis intern to join our new inbound marketing agency here in philadelphia.
Our business development interns will work alongside our CEO to analyze all the ins and outs of marketing challenges, potentials and trends.
The ideal candidate will have great writing and communication skills. They will live and breath spreadsheets, data research, data analysis and most importanly, have a love for marketing.
Expectations: This is not a typical internship. We are looking for students who attend philadelphia area schools and are willing to commute to center city. You can work 15 - 20 hours a week including some weekend and evening work. There is a monthly stipend and college credit that can be earned.
In this role you will need to :
- Compile data through social media channels
- Compile data about how our target market/buyer persona is currently marketing their brands
- Determine potential wins and pitfalls through data analysis
- Report on trends - social channels, marketing and advertising.
- Project marketing metrics and develop an inbound marketing SWOT analysis for potential customers
- Compile weekly blog posts around SMART marketing goals and keyword strategy with a weekly report on performance
- Compile an ebook of inbound marketing trends, SWOT for best companies of the month
- Overview score sheet with estimated metrics based on marketing assessments
- Assist in developing operating systems and management systems
- Complete Inbound marketing training
- Business development training
You should have:
- Strong experience and skills working with excel
- Experience in a startup culture or an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience analysing to make data driven decisions
- Superior communication skills
- A powerful work ethic
- Street Smarts
- Sharp goal setter
- Strong creative and visual thinker
Media Wizardz - 12 months ago