• At least 5 years of sales experience within the industry (10 yrs. Experience. preferred).
• Control Systems (DCS) sales experience.
• Technical aptitude with understanding of a solution sell, not just the product sale.
• Ability to recognize and influence key decision makers within a customer’s organization and effectively work different levels of decision makers.
• Recognize sales opportunities beyond the customer’s perceived needs or requirements.
• Ability to be persistent and determined, and to handle rejection.
• Ability to convert accounts from established competitors.
• Ability to build and sustain relationships with customers.
• At least 5 years of Control System sales experience,10 yrs. preferred, in the instrumentation/process control industry or a related Technical field.
• Ability to travel 60% of the time
• Presentation Skills
• Outside Sales in the Process automation field.
• Outside Sales
• Industrial sales
• Field service
• Product management
To develop Toshiba International Corporation, Automation Group, Control System solutions, product sales and services; and to be a consulting business partner to customers to determine current and future needs. This position helps customers by providing the correct solutions to their problems; being a problem-solver, a trusted advisor, and an interface in applying our products; and being a liaison between the customer and the company. Moreover, people in the position build relationships and rapport with customers (they become more than just a point of contact); and also understand the customer’s business drivers.
• Identify and penetrate target industry accounts and major system project opportunities
• Initiate calls to Management personnel, end user representatives such as engineers or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments to provide solutions to customers and be an advisor in applying our products to their application needs.
• Investigate and validate product differentiators and advise TIC and Toshiba product group and management
• Review specifications, application requirements, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected increases in production from client’s use of proposed equipment or services.
• Prepare sales quotes for solutions, products and services.
• Provide technology overviews and seminars to groups, contact lunch & learn activities where applicable to promote the Toshiba Solution
• Maintain and grow a territory by generating product and business solution sales.
• Provide reports relating to industry trends, competition activities and sales and marketing activity.
Toshiba - 2 years ago
Toshiba America, Inc. (TAI) is the spitting image of its old man. The holding company, a subsidiary of high-tech titan Toshiba, handles...