Primary Job Responsibilities
- Sell Verilogue's unique medical marketing product line to pharmaceutical companies;
- Prepare and execute a sales plan to exceed sales targets;
- Develop contacts (cold calling, where necessary) and manage a pipeline of client activity;
- Organize and conduct client meetings and presentations;
- Write and deliver proposals; and,
- Work as part of a sales team that includes members from Sales and Client Services.
- Demonstrated success in selling marketing research and sales training products and/or services;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail and solid problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment with the ability to prioritize and oversee complex processes;
- Proven organizational and relationship building skills; and,
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Minimum of a four (4) year degree is required;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry or specific health-related conditions is preferred but not required;
- Two or more years experience selling market research products/services is preferred;
- Experience in conducting or selling sales training to pharmaceutical organizations is preferred.
Verilogue provides a base salary, bonus and equity plans commensurate with candidate experience and position requirements. Health and welfare benefits include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans. Other benefits include a 401(k) retirement plan, life and accidental death insurance, paid vacation and holidays. Our employees also enjoy flexible schedules and a casual work environment.
Verilogue rewards personal excellence in the pursuit of our common goals and is extraordinarily respectful of the individual and of the creative, intellectual and cultural diversity of our team. Our culture has allowed us to attract and retain talented individuals who are driven by a vision of the way we will transform the practice of health care communication.
If you are interested in joining Verilogue, please apply online at www.verilogue.com .