Business Development Manager – Custom Media-1203677
This position is responsible for identifying and selling in American Express Custom media solutions to external prospects. Offerings include printed magazines, digital solutions, social media, mobile applications and business strategy, meeting minimum revenue goals. The Custom Media team is a full service revenue, generating within Amex Publishing, focused on content marketing and creative solutions and execution. Leveraging the brands, assets and resources of our company, this position will target new leads, qualify external prospects, develops concepts and marketing/business plans according the clients objectives and sells through, launches and helps renew new programs. This is a strategic sales position that will have quantitative and qualitative metrics built in, according to division goals. There is potential for career and leadership advancement within division/company.
Key Responsibilities ;
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- Identify external prospects for pitching and developing new business in the luxury, travel, epicurean and wealth categories.
- Contribute to target prospect list for sales.
- Develop client presentation and proposals, according to Custom Media value proposition and client objectives.
- Work with internal team to lead the sales process to closing.
- Lead ongoing relationship with client during launch and program implementation phase, responsible for annual renewal.
- Reports to and works collaboratively with Director, Custom Media.
- 7-10 years of Sales or Business Development, with proven ability to work independently and develop high level marketplace relationships.
- Must possess excellent relationship management skills at high level.
- Consultative selling and strategic selling, financial and negotiation skills.
- Appreciation for custom model and value proposition.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Must be comfortable with cold calling and client prospecting.
- Strong track record for driving results and meeting sales goals.
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 2 years ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...