Aggreko is the leader in rental power, temperature control, and 100% oil-free compressed air systems. We provide 24/7 availability and service from 50 locations in North America, helping customers in many industries improve and safeguard their operations by solving problems, creating opportunities, and reducing risk. In the event of an emergency or planned project, Aggreko’s team of experts has been meeting critical demands for over 20 years. Our commercial fleet includes commercial diesel and gas-fired generators, chillers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, heaters, and oil-free air compressors.
Learn more about us at www.aggreko.com/northamerica
Aggreko is seeking a positive, self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to join the Central Area business unit team as its Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will be a senior sales professional who is responsible for developing customer relationships and partnership with all levels of management in the Refining and Petrochemical markets. This level of BDM must identify value-added engineering opportunities, position Aggreko’s engineering and technical resources, and deliver high value profitable projects to the Central Area service centers, all of which are critical to the company’s strategic plan.
Qualified candidates must
- have a thorough understanding of
--the maintenance and day to day business opportunities in a refinery and Petrochemical plant
--the turnaround opportunities in the Refining and Petrochemical industries
--the opportunities and issues in the industry and be able to track down and find the necessary information
--planning, scheduling, risk assessment, and other elements of project management
--the different ways the Refining/Petrochemical industry buys and makes project decisions
--industry trends and how they relates to opportunities
--the resource requirements needed for all type of opportunities, both complex and simple
The desired background for this position includes:
- demonstrate high levels of skill to recognize the opportunity, develop the appropriate technical and commercial responses, negotiate the terms and conditions and close the sale.
- expertly negotiate commercial terms and legal agreements wtih legal teams
- be proficient at developing and delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, at the purchasing level, engineering level, and to top management
- be able to develop a comprehensive territory plan with specific revenue targets, customer plans and strategies
- establish a consistent revenue stream and profitability levels to grow the business
- leverage successes
- be able to identify and develop value added opportunities that may fall outside a typical commodity rental
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in chemical or mechanical engineering, with 6-10 years working experience in a refining/petrochemical environment,
Our compensation package includes:
- A Sales Professional with 15+ years experience in direct selling to the refining and petrochemical markets
- Positive, self-starter who enjoys working with others in a fast paced environment to deliver consistent quality
- Drive for results to achieve standards of excellence and achieve ‘step changes’ in business results
- Reliable and committed to delivering quality performance
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bonus plan
- Profit sharing
- Stock purchase plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid leave time escalating with tenure
- Insurance offering includes medical, life, dental, vision, prescription drug, AD&D, and disability
Aggreko - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Aggreko, LLC is an aggressive supplier of temporary power in North America. The company is a subsidiary of UK-based rental king Aggreko plc,...