The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing customer relationships with current and prospective DSM Biomedical customers.
- Short term budget revenue targets realization
- Negotiation of new License and Supply Agreements.
- Managing application development projects at the customer level assuring their progression to commercial sales.
- Expanding portfolio of business development prospects to deliver long term growth expectations.
- Recommending and participation in relevant tradeshows for exhibition and/or related industry conferences.
- Center of Excellence Strategy translation of the into account sales plans (including contribution to composition of value propositions).
- Value analysis preparation, assisting in the development of pricing structures and policy based upon market conditions and benefits to the customer.
- Securing market input/intelligence as it contributes to the business plans of the Center of Excellence and provide near term forecasting/planning input.
- The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field and can balance multiple priorities/projects. An MBA or master’s degree is preferred.
- Direct commercial experience in a relevant (medical devices or biomaterials) business, with 5 years’ experience, is a must.
- In depth understanding of sales processes, contracting, licensing and other tools as well as experience in negotiating complex sales agreements is needed to perform the job.
- Ability to develop and deliver value propositions is a must. Regulatory knowledge of medical devices is preferred.
- We are looking for a passionate team player that drives for results and builds relationships naturally.
- He/ she inspires and persuades others and is willing to travel up to
>30% of the time.
The Procedure and Contact
We offer you a rewarding and challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal growth and career development in a professional, entrepreneurial, no-nonsense and very agile environment. We strive to be an Employer of Choice and ensure that our employees are nurtured and given the opportunity to develop their talents. Terms and conditions as well as fringe benefits and salary are in line with market standards.
Interested in this role? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & motivation letter) in English before 1th August at the latest. For additional questions, please contact Bart Koopman, Recruitment Business Partner, email@example.com .
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
DSM wants to get more out of life, or at least life and material sciences. It focuses on nutritional products and performance materials,...