Aggreko, the leader in temporary power, temperature control and oil-free compressed air solutions, is looking for a highly motivated, creative, team and customer service oriented Business Development Manager to be based in Minot/Dickinson, North Dakota. When you join the Aggreko team, you will be introduced to a wide range of experiences. For example, you could be part of large, high profile entertainment jobs such as PGA tours, concerts, car races, and the Olympic adventure. You would be an integral part of large recovery efforts from natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms, and forest fires. From refineries to movie sets- the day will never be dull and new adventures are a way of life at Aggreko.
Aggreko is seeking a positive, self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to join the Mountain Area business unit team as its Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will be a senior sales professional who is responsible for developing customer relationships and partnership with all levels of management in the oil and gas industry. This level of BDM must identify value-added engineering opportunities, position Aggreko’s engineering and technical resources, and deliver high value profitable projects to the service centers, all of which are critical to the company’s strategic plan.
Qualified candidates must
--the opportunities and issues in the industry
- have a thorough understanding of
--planning, scheduling, risk assessment, and other elements of project management
--the different ways industry buys and makes project decisions
--industry trends and how they relates to opportunities
--the resource requirements needed for all type of opportunities, both complex and simple
The desired background for this position includes:
- demonstrate high levels of skill to recognize the opportunity, develop the appropriate technical and commercial responses, negotiate the terms and conditions and close the sale.
- expertly negotiate commercial terms and legal agreements with legal teams
- be proficient at developing and delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, at the purchasing level, engineering level, and to top management
- be able to develop a comprehensive territory plan with specific revenue targets, customer plans and strategies
- establish a consistent revenue stream and profitability levels to grow the business
- leverage successes
- be able to identify and develop value added opportunities that may fall outside a typical commodity rental
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in chemical or mechanical engineering, with 6-10 years working experience in upstream oil and gas market,
Aggreko has locations around the world with over 54 locations in the United States and Canada and the demand for sales professionals is ever increasing. Aggreko provides a competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a training program. Take the opportunity to apply and experience a new dimension in your profession.
- A Sales Professional with 15+ years experience in direct selling
- Positive, self-starter who enjoys working with others in a fast paced environment to deliver consistent quality
- Drive for results to achieve standards of excellence and achieve ‘step changes’ in business results
- Reliable and committed to delivering quality performance
- Experience selling in the oil & gas industry in the Williston Basin of North Dakota and Montana.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer
Aggreko - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Aggreko, LLC is an aggressive supplier of temporary power in North America. The company is a subsidiary of UK-based rental king Aggreko plc,...