Job Title: Business Development Manager |
Reports to: Vice President, Staffing
FSLA Status: Exempt
Identifies target accounts in specific markets and develops relationships with customers/prospects. Identifies opportunities to develop new business within assigned accounts and expands existing business to targeted market potential. Cross-sells AgreeYa service offerings. Achieves assigned revenue and direct margin objectives. Develops strategic partnerships with customers, formulates sales plans, coordinates with other AgreeYa SMEs as they apply to targets/customers within an industry, negotiates with customer, leads contract develop and the closing of sales.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develops and implements account plans and strategies
- Meets sales pipeline requirements to build a growing and predictable revenue stream. Documents actions with regard to planning and sales activities (ie, sales calls, customer events, new orders, starts, etc) and shares market intelligence and knowledge with members of the industry verticals and operations.
- Achieves assigned quota/target revenue and direct margin objectives. Ensures customers are satisfied.
- Leads client prospecting, site presentations, negotiation, contract development, account reviews and account development plans. Identifies prospective customers and opportunities that will align with the company’s core competencies and offerings. Anticipates prospects’ needs, leads prospect in uncovering business opportunities and packages services and products that anticipate and meeting targets’ articulated and unarticulated needs. Acts as a liaison between prospect/customer and AgreeYa’s Client Services and Delivery teams as necessary.
- Presents sales opportunities to management and internal teams and works with a team to deliver and close large and/or complex sales. Ensures that Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produces sales/business forecasts demonstrating the development of existing business accounts and the acquisition of new business. Develops and implements plans to execute sales forecasts.
- Researches and keeps abreast of assigned industry trends, technological and process changes, new developments, services and other general information related to the assigned market. Recommends strategies to continuously strengthen competitive position in markets.
- Works closely with recruiting function to ensure timely submission of resumes, customer feedback and effectively closes, collaborates with field operations to ensure consultants on projects are supported and are satisfied.
- Updates and keeps current the system of record for client and staffing activities using the CRM and ARMS application (or any other application that may be in use). Make sure the reporting from these applications are complete and accurate.
- Provides required periodic status reporting and updates to management.