Establish a high level of customer satisfaction in all client interactions
Effectively manage all client interactions in SalesForce
Consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales activity goals by utilizing sound telephone based selling approaches for customer leads generated through marketing and individual efforts.
Closes prospective customers by demonstrating knowledge of Arcadia Solutions services and solutions.
Identify new sales opportunities using creative approaches to penetrate difficult healthcare market
Effectively utilizing consultative selling techniques
Uses Internet and other resources to better understand clients’ industry and business needs
Forecasting accurate monthly and quarterly sales results
Effectively meeting assigned performance factors including the number of outbound calls, sales cycle and pipeline management, program level mix and close ratio
Tracking details of lost opportunities and improving close ratio.
Compensation & Benefits
- Proven experience in telephone lead generation
- Commitment to honest and open communication to clients at all times
- Two to four year degree in a business related degree
- Two years experience of relevant and successful sales development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and CSM tools
- Demonstrate prior experience meeting and exceeding sales objectives
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered. No calls please.
- Competitive base salary + quarterly bonus plan based on individual performance
- 4 weeks paid time off per year, in addition to 10 annual company holidays
- 401(k) plan with company matching funds
- Health, dental and eye care insurance plans partially paid for by company
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance