Biz Virtuoso, Inc. is looking for a Business Development Manager for our downtown New York office to assist our business development and consulting firm. This team member will be active in the sale design and execution of campaigns around boosting our presence and growing our business network to connect with existing and potential customers.
The Business Development Manager will research and respond to grants and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from corporations and local, state, and federal entities. The Business Development Manager will also respond to web and phone inquiries regarding business plans, marketing strategies, and our other professional business services.
The ideal candidate has the following background and skill set:
- Passion for working with start-ups and small to medium sized businesses
- A bachelors degree in business, finance, or marketing with 5-7 years of experience in the field of related area
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in proposal and quote development
- Ability to monitor, qualify and manage in-bound leads and marketing opportunities
- Proven ability win and manage large and complex consulting/professional services assignments
- Background in in business and consulting services marketing and sales
Send a resume and cover letter about why you are interested in this position.
Base salary + Commission
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Biz Virtuoso, Inc. - 17 months ago