We're growing our energetic, entrepreneurial team and want more people offering experience and talent for sales with a genuine passion for sport.
You will be responsible for promoting and selling us to College organizations and groups across the US, and will be accountable for the revenue generation of this business segment.
The team is dedicated to creating a beautiful and valuable web experience for travel. We re a small team, but we push out code daily that is more usable than even our large competitors.
- Develop an actionable strategic and tactical sales plan for approaching and selling to target organisations and groups
- Generate and manage effective business-to-business leads
- Negotiate commercial contracts to form official partnerships
- Regularly communicate with clients, vendors and other program stakeholders
- Manage accounts won to market the products to alumni and fans and ensure seamless delivery of all client deliverables around events
Everyone on the team makes real contributions to our product and contributes to our success. Our main product is tech-centric: every sale efforts affects our sales process and will directly and quickly impact our travel partners.
Required experience: 0 - 2 years
Minimum required education: Bachelor's Degree
Job category: Sales, Retail & Business Development