Individuals with Sales Skills are Often Very Successful as Real Estate Agents. Is Becoming a Real Estate Agent Right For You?
Are Your Sales Skills Being Underutilized?
Many people find themselves in jobs where their education and skills are not being fully utilized. A few individuals are willing to look beyond traditional sales positions and consider opportunities with more potential, but most of us are too apprehensive to make this jump. Why does this happen? We're stuck.
Taking Risks to Become Successful
We all know that it is necessary to take risks to accomplish anything significant. If you made the transition from your current sales job to a real estate position, would you be successful? No one can tell you that with 100% certainty, but we can help you better assess the likelihood of your success with our company.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
We've spent a great deal of time and resources studying the core capacities and traits of those who are successful as real estate agents inside our company. We're willing to share this information with you in hope of finding individuals who have a high chance of transitioning from your sales role to a career in real estate.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (First Team - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate marketing activities, calls, emails, online postings, face-to-face meetings, designed to prospect for new customers.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
Job Requirements: (First Team - Real Estate Agent)
- Have a good grasp of percentages, finances, and other simple math concepts
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have good computer skills
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer service skills that will provide an excellent buying experience to your clients
- Must have sales and marketing skills
- Must possess good communication skills, be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
First Team Real Estate - 8 months ago