The successful candidate must have proven success navigating through all levels of an organization to identify decision makers. They must be able to effectively develop and maintain relationships in an environment that promotes collaboration.
The Business Development Manager Position will entail:
- Consultatively identify and qualify leads using multiple sales and prospecting tools
- Leveraging and augmenting existing prospect database through a variety of channels including: targeted company research, phone, e-mail and direct mail outreach
- Maintain the integrity of internal sales management system by verifying and updating customer records, clearly documenting interactions and future follow-up activities
- Having a thorough understanding of Infinity Contact and the company’s portfolio of integrated solutions
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with prospects, clients and co-workers
- Prepare sales and activity reports as required
- Exceed new business sales plan
- Attend industry events as needed
- Travel, as required, for prospective client meetings
Competitive pay plus benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision coverage and much more. If you are an entrepreneurial team player looking for a place where you can be challenged and see first-hand the results of your efforts, apply today!
- 4+ years proven business-to-business development and consultative sales experience required
- Superior listening skills
- Competitive and highly motivated to meet or exceed expectations.
- Strong computer skills—online research, MS Office, experience with CRM databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and creative problem solving ability
- Experience with customer acquisition and retention programs using multiple channels is highly desired
- High School diploma required; 2-year degree is a plus
Infinity Contact - 21 months ago
Infinity Contact offers a total compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefit program for our employees and their families....