This position requires heavy cold calling and
positioning of the LabTech application and other LabTech
add-on products to new prospects in the IT services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make a minimum of 50 calls a day to LabTech
- Proactively call and qualify prospects generated
from marketing lists, tradeshows, and former
prospects who you will re-engage.
- Qualify a minimum of 15 sales opportunities a month.
- Achieve a quota of $125,000 a month
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of the IT, Professional Services, CRM, or
ERP markets and applications desired.
- Demonstrate exceptional positioning and
qualification skills, with proven evidence of
reaching sales objectives.
- Ability to uncover needs through a consultative
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills, ability to effectively
communicate through phone and e-mail required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Normal professional, office environment.
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this job. Other duties may be
assigned as needed.
LabTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.