The role of Business Development Manager is to develop and grow a strong client base in North America through high voltage outside sales activities and campaigns. This requires opening and developing transformational relationship with CIO, IT Leaders, hiring managers, and partnership with clients and working in a collaborative model with Marlabs’ recruiting team.
The target would be to penetrate in to new client accounts from various verticals and Fortune 500 companies across the US with a specific focus on Tri-state area. A consistent growth in business with respective client accounts and steady pipeline growth are expected to me maintained. Responsibilities also include business contract negotiation and all activities to protect company’s interests and policies.
Marlabs is looking for successful sales professionals with relevant experience and proven track record in the Professional Services – IT staffing business with contract and contract to hire opportunities.
Number of job opportunities: 4
Desired Skills and Experience
- Presenting our IT staffing services to C Level executives at new clients to potential clients
- In-Person meetings / presentations with hiring managers to win new clients
- Top quality services to maintain and grow existing client accounts
- Ensuring required number of deal closures every month and quarter
- Understand each job order clearly with technical and experience expectations.
- Teaming up with recruiting team
- Work on a deadline and accountability with deliverables on time.
- Outbound calls to new clients and new contacts with existing clients
- Working closely with technology practice leads to understand direction of company practices.
- Exploring all sources including internet mining, social / professional networking sites and networking events to develop new business contacts.
- Ensuring quality and credibility of resumes for clients
- Coordinating technical screening with SMEs / CoEs.
This job offers excellent salary, performance based commissions and other standard benefits as per the policy of the company. As global company, we provide opportunity to work with customers in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and UK (Under the professional services team in the US).
- Must be enthusiastic, quick starter and ability to work independently with less supervision.
- Must have the drive in outside sales and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must have over 3 years of relevant experience in IT Staffing and above 5 years in sales
- Must have good knowledge on technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP and other leading technology vendor products.
- Must have experience in working with CIO, IT Leaders and hiring managers in the US.
- Ability to work in a team being an excellent team player.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Applicants with relevant experience will only be considered
Mentorship program is Marlabs is one of the best in the industry and executive board members invest their time directly to train and mentor our team members, which is unique. Excellent growth opportunity and career advancement options are provided for dedicated employees. Company recognizes top performing employees every month and at end of each year.
Monster - 12 months ago
Marlabs is an award-winning provider of innovative Information Technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing services. Marlabs was...