· The ideal employee will have the proficiency and experience to cultivate relationships with aggregators, regional and community Banks in order to develop new products for New Penn to market to its customer base. To be successful, this candidate must have the proven ability to aggressively prospect, develop, and build strategic relationships as well as network and leverage current contacts. This candidate will generate new business opportunities nationwide while corresponding with potential investors directly one on one in order to determine the best programs and products New Penn Financial can offer.
· Collaborate with Senior management to determine direction, process, and forecasted profitability of newly developed product line.
· Partner with Senior management to determine the best program and products to offer community banks individually that will be sellable in multiple demographics and markets
· Interact directly with potential investors to identify needs and restrictions in order to develop the most advantageous programs and opportunities for investor partners and New Penn.
· Create, develop, and effectively implement strategic plans to ensure profitability for the company
· Interact with pricing, IT, Sales, Product Development and Senior management to develop programs and systems.
· Structure and lead initiatives to set up and properly run division while having the ability to effectively delegate priorities to various internal departments
· Conceptualize and initiate future growth opportunities
· Performs site visits for potential and existing clients
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
· Superior track record in identifying and obtaining profitable relationships
· Extensive mortgage knowledge preferably in Secondary Marketing or Sales
· Successful and proven skills in business development and relationship management
· Some travel required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Must be a proactive and results oriented self-starter
New Penn Financial LLC - 11 months ago