OpenSky is a rapidly growing Professional Services organization that operates on the premise that highly skilled, smart, experienced, and energetic people are the catalyst of any successful enterprise. Our focus lies in delivering information technology (IT) services centered on infrastructure, security and compliance requirements within our client’s environment. OpenSky’s proven consulting engagement methodology ensures timely delivery of critical technology initiatives. We offer uniquely objective solutions to our clients by providing a vendor-neutral response to complex hardware and software decisions. Our resultant response and delivery relies on qualified consultants that adhere to a project-based approach on every engagement.
At OpenSky we have a passion for partnering with our customers on their most complex information technology projects. We encourage a spirit of collaboration and open communication with our customers, partners, consultants, and internal teams. Our values include customer-focused, excellence, teamwork, open communication, and a sense of urgency in everything we do.
Our most recent accolades include:
About the Opportunity
- Winner 2011 & 2012 Marcum Tech Top 40
- FOX/CT – 2011 & 2012 Best Place to Work
- Named to CRN’s Fast Growth List 2011 & 2012
- Named to Inc. 500 List of America's Fastest Growing Companies
As part of our overall growth strategy, we are looking for an established Business Development Manager to support our successful, expansion efforts into the Phoenix marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to develop help develop a region from the ground up while working with some of the most dynamic, talented individuals in the industry. You’ll have the support of a, well-established infrastructure working with you every step of the way. OpenSky has a proven value proposition and a clearly defined, repeatable methodology. We need you to bring your “A” game and effectively deliver our value proposition to key decision-makers responsible for IT Security, Infrastructure & GRC within their respective enterprise environments. The Phoenix marketplace offers great opportunity and we are looking for the “best of the best” to expand open proven success OpenSky story and presence in the Phoenix marketplace.
You have demonstrated success in the Professional Services space within the Phoenix marketplace. You’re outgoing, dynamic and energetic with an uncanny ability to motivate clients and sell ideas. You possess strong consultative sales skills and are creative in your approach to identifying new prospects. You’re persistent in following through and closing deals. You're an excellent negotiator, with a strong understanding of the contractual, technical and financial issues surrounding enterprise initiatives in the IT Infrastructure, Security, Risk Assessment/Mitigation, and GRC space. You enjoy delivering results as much as you revel in the thrill of the chase. You are a hunter.
What Makes Us Great:
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- A consultative–based approach to establishing needs and requirements
- 10-15 plus years selling within the information technology arena with a command of complex sales processes and a solid understanding of IT Infrastructure and Security solutions
- 5-7 years of selling into the Phoenix marketplace, 5-7 years professional services, consulting or service related sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of meeting a multi-million dollar quota
- Established and demonstrable market relationship (both client and partner)
- Experience selling to Enterprise Accounts and developing both management and executive relationships
- Professional and persuasive communication skills are required
We believe agility is the mantra of any great sales organizations and our ability to respond rapidly and effectively to maintain a competitive advantage is easily quantified by the double digital revue growth we consistently achieve year after. Much of our success is easily attributed to our outstanding sales organization and sales management team that has dispelled old paradigms and driven change to bring results. We’ve worked hard to cultivate an environment that allows our sales executives to be successful without cumbersome, process-heavy procedures getting in the way of allowing you to allocate your time more effectively. We are only as successful as the people who work for us. In addition to being a great place to work, OpenSky offers the following benefits:
OpenSky is an EEO/AA Employer
- Paid Time Off / Vacation / Holidays
- 401k Plan
- Compensation: 250K @ target with no cap
OpenSky Corporation - 23 months ago