About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
This position is responsible for existing key strategic account management and developing new strategic accounts. Focus is on systems and solutions with supporting service deliverables, especially system integration and installation services for HVAC, security and customized software applications.
1. Maintain contact with accounts at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
2. Sell systems solutions to executive level decision-makers.
3. Maintain profitable growth of assigned accounts and turnkey projects.
4. Generate new business by strategic alignment with other internal sales channels.
5. Expand and retain key accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
6. Set goals and objectives, develop sales/business plans, establish call plans and strategies, develop account profiles and execute the plan.
7. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability, timely communication and following up on accounts.
8. Identify and contact potential customers or prospects
Schneider Electric - 18 months ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...