The SWH Business Development Manager works in coordination with the Marketing department management and the Outreach staff to facilitate and support ongoing enrollment within key growth targets. The Business Development Manager is responsible for the planning, development, training and implementation of the Regional Sales strategy by coordinating and overseeing the ground-level activity needs associated with the growth strategies.
- Facilitates development discussions with Marketing department management, helping to identify follow up items and timelines for strategy implementation.
- Fosters relationships on a ground level with key growth targets
- Schedules field time to follow up with individual growth targets on items needed to support strategy implementation, including;
-Reinforcement of messaging
-Fact finding/problem solving
- Provides communication of salient issues to provider relations contact, as needed
- As a key member of the Marketing team, the Business Development Manager is responsible for driving messaging and relations on the ground level, complimenting the agreements and growth strategies on a macro-level. With oversight of line-staff relations and ongoing involvement, the Business Development Manager has a share in ensuring targeted enrollment growth and resultant revenue projections are realized.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Valid Medicare Accident & Health insurance licensure required.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 4 years Medicare and Medicaid sales, enrollment and business development experience.
- 2-4 experience with Managed Long Term Care required
- Significant knowledge and experience with members who have nursing home-level of care.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and other Windows-based applications.
- Proven experience and success in serving ongoing customer needs as a retention strategy.
- Ability to identify market and customer trends, identifying potential solutions.
- Strong presentation and sales skill sets.
- 90% of time will be associated with travel.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.
Senior Whole Health - 9 months ago