In order to grow sales prospects and opportunities in the US enterprise markets, the following duties and responsibilities have been outlined to provide a guideline for the Business Development Manager:
Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s)
- Develop, maintain and direct relationship with partner and client contacts at C levels (i.e. CIO, CFO, CTO, CEO, etc.) to understand client requirements and needs
- Establish and cultivate effective on-going relationships with key enterprise-oriented organizations (Vertical Focused Forums, Technology Panels, etc.) to gain a thorough understanding of the market place and customer needs
- Establish, cultivate and maintain effective on-going relationships with enterprise application and services providers that add value to our customer experience (SaaS providers, VoIP/SIP providers, Video Conferencing providers, Storage and Disaster Recovery Providers, Vertical-Specific Application Providers, etc.)
- Work with internal functions and develop Partners for horizontal and vertical growth of the business.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales Strategy to accomplish sales strategies and tactics to successfully achieve or exceed sales goals
- Develop and execute Sales Promotions that drive sales behavior and customer interest to generate revenue growth
- Manage multi-functional teams ( Engineering, bid management, operations, etc)
- Forecast and communicate all customer opportunities, ongoing activities with the sales’ tools provided (Salesforce)
- Ensure that company is aligned at all levels with large accounts, including Executive level alignment/sponsorship
- Create and coordinate proposals and responses to RFP’s, with particular emphasis on response to large opportunities
- Develop and maintain an RFP proposal and response library as a reference and to drive internal efficiencies
- Conduct Sales presentations to educate Reliance personnel
- Establish Network-to-Network Interfaces (NNIs) to enable the consumption of identified and valued enterprise applications and content utilizing Reliance network connectivity products
- Qualify opportunities and negotiate terms and conditions as necessary
- Close forecasted opportunities utilizing all company resources
Key Performance Indicators will include, but are not limited to:
1. Build and maintain new business pipeline
Drive sales results in terms of MRR/GM. In particular, continue to drive profitable business line with sales plan and incentives. New business sales will be required to develop a robust pipeline within assigned module/territory
Develop prospecting, marketing and sales plan. Work with marketing, solution development and sales management to develop an plan to increase the brand awareness, market penetration and lead generation. Leverage existing tool set (Salesforce.com, Discover.org, etc.) to maximize both the quantity and quality of prospecting activity.
3. External Vendor & Partner Relationships
Engage, develop and maintain vendor and partner relationships that add value to the enterprise customer experience or augment our capabilities to service enterprise customers. New external vendor and partner meetings should take place regularly throughout the course of each quarter to identify new applications and content to be added to the network. Additionally, new NNIs to enable access to content should be established as appropriate.
4. Documentation & Training
Existing relationships with vendors and partners will require on-going maintenance to update internal training materials and external marketing documentation regarding their services and offerings. Documentation and training will be developed to outlining each vendors/partners value proposition to our customers.
- College graduate; advanced degree desirable (e.g., MBA)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in product or business development.
- Demonstrate an understanding of enterprise business requirements and how to facilitate business interaction between multiple entities
- Proven achiever and results-oriented individual
- Business Analytical Skills - Essential
- Project Management Skills – Essential
- Communication Skills - Essential
- Team player able to work effectively in a group environment – Essential
- Self-starter able to effectively execute tasks without constant direction – Essential
- Strategic thinker capable of providing options and opinions beneficial to the business - Desirable
SigmaTEK maintains a primary web site that is accessible by selecting the United States regional option.
SigmaTEK also maintains web...