TDIndustries has been named by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Places to Work for, 15 years in a row! We are recognized as a leader in the construction industry and have received numerous awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors. Our employees take great pride in the work they perform and consider their projects as contributions to society. We help build the schools, hospitals and office buildings that provide valuable services to their communities.
We currently have an opening for an experienced Business Development Manager within our Service Sales team. The selected candidate will be responsible for business development activities which include locating business opportunities with new customers and building long-term business relationships with key decision makers. This position will have a focus on selling service agreements for all services offered by TDIndustries. The selected candidate must possess strong relationship building skills and have excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong negotiation techniques. Additional requirements are as follows:
TDIndustries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- A minimum of five (5) years sales/specific industry experience required.
- Must have a thorough understanding of commercial mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Ability to implement and utilize sales strategies to successfully create and win business opportunities.
- Ability to prospect for new business over the phone and face to face.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, face to face and through email.
- Ability to utilize a computer daily to develop and manage proposals, daily appointments and electronic communication.
- College degree is preferred.
When Texas building owners and operators feel the heat, they count on TDIndustries. The specialty contractor installs heating, ventilation,...