TVI is seeking a Business Development Manager to build client relationships and channel partnerships in support of company sales goals. The individual should excel at consultative selling, networking and opening doors. Youll play a pivotal role in the growth of our digital agency, by meeting pre-defined sales goals, through direct sales and partnership development. If you want to have a huge impact on a small and growing business to create an exciting phase of growth and lead a young team; you love to schmooze; and you are a strategic and creative thinker, this position is for you.
This is a paid (startup base + high commission) full time position.
- Assist management in defining and identifying potential sales targets, new verticals and channel partnership opportunities.
- Develop and nurture senior-level relationships with existing clients/direct prospects in the hospitality, food and beverage, and real estate verticals.
- Identify strategic partners that will have a positive impact on revenue generation and define tactics around introductions.
- Prepare and conduct presentations that demonstrate an understanding of a client or strategic partners objectives and TVIs proposed solutions and partnership strategy.
- Maintain updated and detailed records of prospective clients, meetings, and subsequent follow-ups in company CRM.
- Must be willing to travel for face-to-face meetings within the domestic US but most activity expected in New York.
- 3+ years solutions sales experience with experience in consultative selling
- Proven sales skills (lead generation/prospecting and sales presentations)
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Solid understanding of digital space and emerging trends
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Comfortable entertaining clients ranging from a technologist to C-level executive to a hospitality business owner
- Demonstrates solid business acumen and decision making ability
- Energetic individual with a strong sense of urgency
- Ideally possesses established senior level relationships and contacts within the hospitality, food and beverage and advertising industries
- Our newly built office in Manhattan. Right by Bryant Park. 39th and 6th.
- Full time position, on-site position
- Full health and dental insurance after 3 month probationary period
How to Apply
- Visit http://www.tvidesigns.com/contact/careers to apply