OPPORTUNITY OPEN NOW FOR A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER WITH HEALTHCARE SALES EXPERINCE. The following opportunity is available with the Medical Logistics Unit: Business Development Manager . The candidate selected for this role will be primarily responsible for focusing efforts and maintaining progress in the growth of our Medical Logistics line of business in Texas. The Business Development Manager generates leads, qualifies potential customers (prospects) and convinces prospects to buy medical equipment maintenance and repair services. The Business Development Manager will work directly with the management and technical team to develop proposals, solutions, plans of action, business plans, and marketing materials. Performance is evaluated on customer satisfaction, process improvement, and teamwork. This is an outside sales opportunity. Reports directly to the Director-Business Development.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and achieve annual new business revenue targets.
- Identify and lead opportunities to cross-sell TEAM-IE capabilities.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with similar and /or complementary companies to include teaming and partnership discussions.
- Participates and attends sales functions/professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- Is responsible for setting up the opportunity so that it can be efficiently managed and administered by the company’s operations and business personnel.
- Stays involved throughout selling process to ensure that both client and company are satisfied.
- Is available, responsive and timely to customer inquiries, request for information and/or quotations, problem resolution, etc. Provides frequent and regular follow-up contact with clients regarding after sale services and information, including client satisfaction.
- Conducts a professional, cooperative interface with the client, the client’s employees, and the client’s third party consultants/subcontractors.
Position Location: San Antonio, TX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Healthcare preferred. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education. Active Duty or civil service experience in medical sector desirable.
- Five years progressively business development experience in commercial industry, selling services business to business, government sales desirable.
- Knowledgeable of Medical Equipment Maintenance—requirements, work statements, application desirable.
- Has good understanding of sales capture management —client management, pursuit process, quoting, proposal responses, order management, execution— including sale’s role in those processes and procedures.
- Strong relationship-building, presentation, problem solving and management skills.
- Detail oriented. Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- A burning desire to succeed and commitment to world-class customer service and best practices.
- Resume must include demonstrated experience in developing new accounts and sales growth.
TEAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities. Veterans, minority and female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Team Integrated Engineering, Inc. - 15 months ago
TEAM Integrated Engineering, Inc. (TEAM) is a small business and licensed engineering firm. It began in 1997 with two full-time employees in...