Clearance Level: DoD Top Secret/SCI
Years of Experience: 7+
Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher
Required Technical Certifications: None Noted
Travel Requirements: Less than 25%
The Business Development Manager will identify and collaborate with Department of Justice (DoJ) stakeholders to develop requirements of new projects, Task Orders and RFP’s. Responsibilities include opportunity identification, program capture and transition to execution. Experience with engineering services, level of effort determination, competitive analysis and project pricing to win. Experience with all phases of proposal capture. Will maintain positive relations with customers, contract managers, and staff supporting each task order.
- Proven business development experience and success within the Department of Justice (DoJ)
- Experience selling security engineering services in areas that include Information Assurance, Cross Domain, Cyber
- Complete understanding of DoJ procurement and contracting processes
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects of varying complexity simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills to interact with all levels of personnel – management, technical and administrative
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with government clients
- Personal attributes include a respect for others; integrity; initiative and independence; strong results orientation; and, the ability to demonstrate flexibility
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.