The Business Development Manager for Personalized Media is responsible for:
Work Environment is:
- Driving significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover prospect business needs and identify how Commission Junction can help prospects achieve their business goals.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunities faced by the prospect.
- Build relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within prospective client organizations.
- Negotiate and close contracts with client marketing and legal stakeholders.
A strong candidate for this position will include the following qualifications:
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and flexible
- Fast-paced and driven by measurable business results
- Moderate travel to client locations within region
- Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and advancement opportunities
- Communicative and interactive
Required experience and education is:
- Demonstrate past experience developing sales in the digital or agency business
- Senior-level hunter that enjoys prospecting, cold calling, winning business, and selling ideas based on the client’s needs.
- Demonstrated ability to be forward-thinking and innovative while understanding client needs and the intricacies of our business processes and technologies
- Understanding of complex and lengthy sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations to an audience of diverse and senior business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of online advertising
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals;
- Demonstrate effective time- and project-management skills;
- Must be strategic, flexible, tenacious, results-oriented;
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service-oriented skills;
- Adept at dealing with a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to think analytically and to set clear priorities, with very strong organizational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ years of sales experience in media, marketing or advertising related fields
- 2+ years of B2B business development experience, with a successful close rate
- 2+ years of display marketing/interactive advertising experience
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Strong operational skills with Salesforce.com
Conversant Media - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard